WIND SPEED DATA
Prepare your operations site for severe weather
WINDCRANE is an IoT based wind monitoring system which records wind speed directly from the height of your crane or construction site.
- Assisting with the prevention of weather claims and disputes due to downtime
- Improving site safety with real time LIVE wind speeds and instant mobile alerts
- Providing accurate and reliable constant wind data with cloud backup
- Access HISTORICAL wind reporting available 24/7 for any time of the day
- Increasing efficiency and planning with a FORECAST from the exact crane height or location
- Works on any type of crane or construction site globally anywhere in the world
Recorded Wind Speed Measurements for
Cranes, Construction, Offshore Rigs, Outdoor Events, Hoists, Research and Academia
Get in touch
Easily monitor all your cranes and projects wind speed remotely
Your wind monitoring data is available 24/7 via any internet connected device and via the desktop dashboard fleet.windcrane.com
Get the WINDCRANE app to start monitoring your wind remotely.
Justify downtime due to harsh weather
- Provide evidence for weather claims and Extension of Time [EoT] with visual daily and weekly wind speed reports.
- Easily retrieve a detailed HISTORICAL wind data report for any date and time.
- DOWNLOAD, EXPORT & SHARE historical wind speed reports specific to cranes and projects.
- Wind data evidence showing detailed daily recorded wind speeds and times throughout the day.
- Download the daily wind speed records remotely for your specific date and site.
Stay one step ahead of the weather
Severe weather conditions can cause unexpected delays and add costs to major construction projects, having an accurate FORECAST allows you to make precise informed decisions to improve the productivity of your project and construction site.
Instead of using a forecast from a nearby weather station, get an accurate wind forecast which uses the exact location of your WINDCRANE device. With the extra feature to calculate the wind speed at the exact height of your crane you will have one of most accurate wind forecasts on the market.
- Reduce crane downtime with precise site specific wind forecasting.
- View a week ahead wind forecast at the specific crane height.
- Minimise downtime and maximise output by planning your week ahead.
- View of high wind risk hours per day and predicted maximum wind speeds.
- Find out which hours of the day are optimal for lifting and the times that will be difficult.
- View potential total hours of downtime due to high and cautionary wind risk forecast.
Improved operational safety for cranes
Wind is the biggest cause of delays and downtime on a construction site and is becoming more erratic every year.
- Improve the safety of your personnel, cranes and construction site with LIVE wind speeds and wind warning alerts specific to the location site.
- View wind data or site information instantly with the online cloud software that is available 24/7 worldwide.
- Manage all your systems on a single application giving you full control over your operation sites and cranes.
- View locations, manage sites and collate data from all your wind monitoring systems.
Customised and unlimited wind speed warning notifications sent directly any mobile phone.
More than ever, contractors and developers need to anticipate the impact of day to day weather and climate change on their operations.
Wind is one of the biggest contributors to construction downtime, particularly with operations at height. Using an anemometer and data logger to accurately measure wind speed can ensure you have the exact wind speed information you need to improve your operations site.
Please visit our FAQ for more information or get in touch to discuss