Data Logger Weather Station for Research and Events
- Brand: WINDCRANE
- Product Code: Data Logger Weather Station
- Availability: In Stock
Windcrane Max is for projects where more advanced monitoring is required and extra sensing. Super tough and weatherproof with a total of 14 sensor inputs, that can be mains electrical or solar powered.
You can connect multiple different sensors for monitoring: from weather stations to energy, water level, pressure sensor, humidity, rain, temperature etc…
What we offer with our Windcrane Data Service:
- Wind data is available via the Windcrane app or accessed (for full detailed data) via our cloud platform
- Unlimited multiple users access
- Data refreshed every 10 minutes showing max and average values
- Unlimited downloads of Daily and Historical wind reporting for downtime proofs
- Customisable amber and red wind alert thresholds for safety notifications
- Safety wind alerts to your mobile
- 24/7 remote access to wind data with cloud backup
- Technical support via phone, email or WhatsApp
- The 1st year wind data service subscription is included
- Enclosure : Weatherproof Pelicase (IP67rated) with back plate for wall or pole mounting.
- Dimensions: 290x390x150mm(WxHxD when mounted vertically, incl back plate).
- Weight: 5kg approx (enclosure with logger, battery and input cables).
- Mounting: 4no10mm dia holes at 70x340 mm centres. (WxH).
- Supplied with U-bolts to suit tubular mast , M12 connectors for sensors/accessories.
- 4 x wind speed anemometers(pulse/switch or low-voltage sine wave sensors).
- 2x wind direction vanes.
- 4 x analogue inputs (0-10VDC,0-3.3VDC,0-20mA)for other sensors:
- Environmental sensors: temperature, rainfall, solar radiation etc.
- Power and industrial sensors: current, energy metering, water level, etc.
- Internal temperature, humidity and barometric pressure sensors as standard.
Suitable for extreme conditions researches, outdoor events or in isolated locations where there is no power.
It is tough, durable and weatherproof and can be used under very demanding environments like the Antarctica or Atakama desert.
Click the link to read the article about Himalayas project using WINDCRANE systems to discover how the local wildlife - such as yaks and snow leopards – are able to cope with the brutal weather conditions.