Industrial Calibrated Anemometer (Endurance by Windcrane)
- Product Code: ANE-EC
- Availability: In Stock
The UKAS Accredited Calibrated Windcrane Endurance anemometer is a tough, high-performance wind speed sensor.
- UKAS Certificate – Calibration has been undertaken in an accredited laboratory
- It is easy to install and provides reliable, accurate wind readings.
- The sensor is constructed of durable damage-resistant materials.
- The sensor is supplied with mounting hardware (mounting foot or tube and clamp) for easy installation onto a bracket/plate or tubular pole stub mast.
- Connection to the Windcrane logger unit is via pre-wired shielded cable pigtail and rugged weatherproof M12 industrial connectors.
This anemometer is compatible with a Windcrane system and also works with most dataloggers, PLCs and cranes.
The anemometer uses a dry contact signal that can tolerate up to 24Vdc.
- Materials: TPE flexible composite rotor, composite body. Stainless steel shaft and bearings.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +60 °C
- Weight: 0.8 kg incl. mounting bracket and 1.5 m cable tail.
- Measurement range: 0.5 - 50 m/s (2-180 km/h, 1-112 mph)
- Accuracy: 2% ±0.2 m/s (2% ± 0.5 mph, 2% ±0.7 km/h)