- Product Code: Anemometer Q20-R
- Availability: In Stock
The Windcrane anemometer Q20-R is a rugged, high-accuracy wind speed sensor for use with the Windcrane wind monitoring system.
It is easy to install and provides reliable, accurate wind readings. The anemometer is guaranteed to have an accuracy better than 1% and a resolution better than 0.1m/s
- Anemometer is supplied on a 250mm pole with via tough, abrasion-resistant shielded 1,5m cable with rugged weatherproof M12 industrial connectors.
- U-bolt clamp for mounting
Wind Data Service
- When using anemometer with a WINDCRANE wind monitoring datalogger you will have access to accurate recorded wind speed data in 1 minute or 10 minute intervals.
- Historical Wind Speed Records for Extension of Time and Claims
Electrical / Measurement
|Sensor||Reed switch sensor and rotating magnet.|
|Measurement range||0.75 - 50 m/s (3-180 km/h, 2-112 mph) (survival 90 m/s, 320 km/h, 200 mph)
|Accuracy||1% nominal, ±0.1 m/s (5-25 m/s) or 1 km/h (3-15 km/h), consensus standard|
|Power||Powered by data logger (max 24 V / 10 mA)|
||M12 4-pole male connector on pre-wired 1.5 m pigtail. Logger connection via M12 cable supplied separately.|
||Pulse frequency output proportional to wind speed.
Speed m/s = 0.382 x Hz
(conversion from frequency signal to wind speed units is handled by WINDCRANE system)